Monday, August 3, 2026

Top 6 Darkstalkers Girls!

 

Big Fan of the Darkstalkers girls. So I figured why not rank the girls like I did for the Top 10 Street Fighter Waifus? But Darkstalkers only has 6 girls so I can't do a top 10. So let's get started with #6!

#6 Q-Bee

Q-Bee has kind of a cool and cute design. But the main reason she ranks so low is because compared to the entire rest of the cast she has very little personality. She's part of a hive that needs to devour souls and that seems to be the only thing she focuses on. Character wise she's almost kind of like a female spin on Huitzil as far as her allegiance stands.

#5 Morrigan

Some people are probably surprised I would rank Morrigan this low. She is after all essentially the face of the series after being used constantly in crossover games unlike Demitri who was originally kind of the face of the series. But... she kind of has a stereotypical super model kind of look that just isn't that interesting to me unfortunately. But she's an interesting character so that at least ranks her higher than Q-Bee.

#4 BB Hood/Bulleta

The purely adorable character who is a parody of Red Riding Hood. But she's secretly a badass because her cute look is a deception. She's a rather unique character in a gallery of classic monster characters and extremely amusing just from her in combat animations in the games. I don't think I was into her as much when she debuted but her making it into Marvel vs Capcom 2 really moved her up my list. Not sure if we should call her a loli or not because I think her appearance is just supposed to be deceptive. But her personality is kind of addicting.

#3 Felicia

The marvelous cat girl that was in the first game in the series along with Morrigan. Aside from being cute and curvy she's always portrayed as a really friendly character. Also in the anime she was portrayed as a rather heroic character trying to form a friendly bond between humans and monsters while a lot of the world in that was falling apart. People treat cat girls like a massive anime cliche, but I don't think that's as much of a thing now that it's not the 90s anymore.

#2 Lilith

People think she is Morrigan's sister but she was actually created by a part of her soul splitting off from her. She's probably one of the first characters that made me see why there is that meme slogan of "Flat is justice!". She's really cute and has all kinds of entertaining special moves in the fights. It's such a shame that she basically just ceases to exist after the game that introduced her regardless of whether her or Morrigan is who you beat arcade with. They might have changed this in a sequel but unfortunately we haven't gotten a new game after the one that introduced her cause Capcom is bad at judging the popularity of this series.

#1 Hsien Ko

I can't remember if I've ever mentioned in this blog or Youtube that I have a thing for blue skin. If I haven't said that... well I do. That just adds to Hsien Ko's beauty but beyond that she is the girl in the series that most feels like she could be the main character in a storyline. Someone driven by a tragic past of losing her mother to magic, so she and her sister team up to use magic to take down evil monsters. Hsien Ko is also glorious enough that she's made it into the most crossover games aside from Morrigan and Felicia.

Any way that is the order I rank all the Darkstalkers girls. Feel free to let me know how you feel about this list.

No comments:

Post a Comment